(San Francisco, CA, Tuesday, October 15, 2019) – Today, Salesforce founder, chairman and CEO, Marc Benioff has released a new book, Trailblazer: The Power of Business as the Greatest Platform for Change (Penguin Random House). In it, he chronicles his experience at Salesforce, using the company as a platform for the future of business where shareholder return and stakeholder return can coexist.
In the pages of Trailblazer, readers will:
- Learn why Benioff believes we need “a new capitalism”
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of Salesforce and how the company’s core values—trust, customer success, innovation, and equality—as well as a commitment to giving back have become their greatest competitive advantage and the most powerful engine of its success.
- No matter what business you’re in, Benioff says, values are the bedrock of a resilient company culture that inspires all employees, at every level, to do the best work of their lives.
- Along the way, he shares insights and best practices for anyone who wants to cultivate a company culture positioned to thrive in the face of the inevitable disruption ahead.
- Learn how anyone—from the CEO to the intern—can bring their values to work and change the world.
For more information, go to: www.trailblazer.com