(Redmond, WA, Monday, November 9, 2020) – Black Friday looks different this year, with more customers expected to stay home and make their purchases online. In fact, more than 70% of holiday shoppers plan to make most of their seasonal purchases online this year according to a survey from creditcards.com.
In this b-roll package, Microsoft Store provides an early look at the best offers on tech for Black Friday spanning Surface, Windows 10 partner PCs and accessories.
Here are some of the upcoming deals available ONLY at Microsoft Store at microsoft.com:
- Save $280 on select Surface Pro 7 (i3/4/128) + type cover (soft bundle), starting at $599.99
- Save $300 on select Surface Laptop 3, starting at $999.99
- Save $300 on select Surface Book 3, starting at $1299.99
- Save $300 on Surface Pro X (8/256) + keyboard + slim pen (hard & soft bundle), now $1269.99
- Save $200/$400 on the Asus TUF FX505DT, Now $599/$799
- Save $50 on Kano PC Remote Learning Bundle
- Save 50% on Xbox Official Gear
Customers shopping for products on microsoft.com will benefit from the Microsoft Store Promise. The program includes free 2-3-day shipping, extended free holiday returns until Jan. 31, 2021, financing options and expert help, including free online training videos and workshops. Microsoft Store will even refund the difference if a product on microsoft.com goes on sale later in the season.
Since many customers may be shopping online for the first time due to the pandemic, Microsoft Store at microsoft.com is working hard to make the online experience as interactive as an in-store visit. Customers can connect with product experts in real-time via live video and live chat.
In addition, 1:1 personal shopping appointments are available this year. Customers can schedule time with a Microsoft Store product expert to have their questions answered and find the right products for their needs.