(Seattle, WA, Thursday, October 8, 2020) – Today, Microsoft Edge announced new features to help you shop smarter, save money, and keep your family safer online this holiday season.
According to an independent study by NSS Labs, Microsoft Edge has the highest-rated protection against phishing and malware. Privacy features in Edge like tracking prevention, InPrivate Search, family safety controls, and Microsoft Defender SmartScreen help protect you and your family.
Now, more than ever, we need to find new ways to stretch our hard-earned dollars. With new features launching this month like Collections price comparison and Bing rebates, Microsoft Edge is the best browser for saving money while you shop. If you haven’t yet tried the new Microsoft Edge, download it here.
New features in Microsoft Edge:
- Price comparison in Collections lets you easily check the price of a product across multiple stores with a single click. Just add a product to a collection and choose “compare price to other retailers” to find the best deal. Price comparison in Collections is rolling out starting today.
- Collections + Pinterest helps you find inspiration easily from Pinterest related to your holiday baking and gift hunt. Just add items to your Collection in Microsoft Edge, and when enabled, you will see suggested pins related to your collection at the bottom of the Collections pane. Add these new suggestions to your Collection or export your whole Collection to a new board on Pinterest. Collections + Pinterest is broadly available today.
- Bing Rebates, afeature that makes earning cash back easy, is now live in the US. When you search for products, brands, or categories, you’ll see Bing Rebates offers right in the search results. You can learn more and sign up to receive cash back here.
- Give with Bing helps you give back simply by searching. Microsoft Rewards lets you earn points by searching on Bing and Give with Bing lets you donate those points as cash to causes you care about at over 1.4 millionnon-profit organizations around the world. Give with Bing users have raised over $1 million. And, through 12/31, Microsoft will match the donations you make. Today, Give with Bing is live in seven more countries beyond the US, including UK, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Germany, Spain. Get started here.
- Teleparty for Microsoft Edge(formerly Netflix Party) launched a Microsoft Edge browser extension that lets you stream TV shows in sync with friends and family with integrated chat. Teleparty now works with other video streaming services including Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, Disney+, Netflix and more. Download Teleparty now to host your next virtual viewing party.