(Ft. Washington, PA, Tuesday, September 10, 2019) – American women want to lose an average of 16.8 pounds to fit into their favorite pair of jeans, and nearly 39 percent say they like to keep jeans in their closet that don’t fit as a motivation to lose weight, according to a survey by Nutrisystem.
Being equipped with the right tips can help you lose weight and put an end to those denim blues:
- Eat Smart and Often: Aim to eat smaller meals every two to three hours, six times a day so that you don’t binge or overdo it.
- Keep the Good Stuff Where You Can See it: Research shows that you are more likely to eat healthy foods if you put them in a visible, easy-to-reach location.
- Don’t Go it Alone: Find a weight loss plan that works for you and fits in with your lifestyle.
- Drink Up: “Hunger and thirst are easily confused, so stay hydrated. But don’t make the mistake of drinking your calories,” says Courtney McCormick, dietitian at Nutrisystem.
- Find Your Routine and Stick With it: It’s important to make a plan for what you’ll eat and when you’ll exercise each week. Carve out part of your day that works for your schedule and you’ll be much more likely to follow through!
Nutrisystem is a leader in the weight loss industry, having helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 45 years. Nutrisystem offers safe, effective and scientifically-backed weight-loss plans, with a distinguished Science Advisory Board and strong clinical studies. For more tips and information, visit https://leaf.nutrisystem.com/.