(San Francisco, CA, Thursday, September 14, 2017) â€“ More than 20 million dollars is available in down payment assistance for homebuyers through a unique homebuyer program by a national nonprofit and local financial services company.
- A unique homebuyer program by a national nonprofit and local financial services company has millions of dollars available for SAN DIEGO, SEATTLE, DENVER, COLUMBIA, AUSTIN, JACKSONVILLE, EL PASO, RALEIGH, LAS VEGAS, BIRMINGHAM, AND THE STATE OF IDAHO.
- The NeighborhoodLIFT program was created to help families and neighborhoods by making homeownership more affordable, achievable and sustainable by offering homebuyer education plus down payment assistance grants for lower- and average-income homebuyers, veterans and servicemembers.
- Millions of dollars in home grants are still available to eligible homebuyers to help them achieve their dream of homeownership.
- Home loans made through NeighborhoodLIFT program are not exclusive to Wells Fargo, and the local NeighborWorks America network member will determine eligibility and administer the home grants.
- Down payment assistance for first-time home buyers and potential-homebuyers ready to re-enter the market;
- Wells Fargo has committed more than $344 million of down payment assistance, housing counseling, homebuyer support and education to help accelerate the housing market recovery; and
- Overall, the programs have helped to create more than 14,541 homeowners with down payment assistance and homebuyer education in 52 housing markets.
- Homebuyers should get a mortgage pre-approval from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage or another participating NeighborhoodLIFT program home lender; and
Upon having a contract to purchase a home, homebuyers may make an appointment with the NeighborWorks America local nonprofit network member to determine eligibility for a matching down payment assistance grant up to $7,500.