(Redmond, WA, Tuesday, April 11, 2017) â€“ Today, Microsoft began rolling out the latest update to Windows 10 customers worldwide. The update, known as Windows 10 Creators Update, brings new features to empower the creator in everyone.
With Windows 10 actively running on more than 400 million devices across the world; homes, schools and businesses will be able to take advantage of new experiences in the Windows 10 Creators Update including:
- 3D for everyone. Creators Update allows anyone to experience, create and share in a new dimension using an ecosystem of 3D apps built into your Windows 10 device including Paint 3D and Remix3D.com.
- The most comprehensive security for everything you do on your Windows device. Windows 10 Creators Update is packed with new features built to keep you and your information safe whether in email, websites or on the cloud.
- Updates to Microsoft Edge bring new features to deliver a faster, more secure way to share, read, discover and get things done online.
- Enhanced gaming experiences allow customers to connect, broadcast and share gameplay easily with Beam broadcasting and expanded Xbox One gaming support on your Windows 10 PC.
- Expanded mixed reality experiences for built-in music, maps, and photos, including inking in 3D, that help you capture ideas and express yourself in new ways.
Customers will begin to see Creators Update roll out to Windows 10 devices starting today on PCs through Windows Update.